Don’t know about you, but a three day work week is great, Monday – Wednesday – Friday all in a row. Hope everyone had a good July 4th. I was able to get some pool time in and relax with friends.
Today’s card is for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge #250, Tic-Tac-Toe, you get to choose any three items down, across or diagonally. Click on the Paper Craft Crew banner to check out their blog and play along.
My choice was diagonally, a relaxing time at the beach collecting shells while chatting with family and friends.
- Elements of Water (shells)
- Summer Celebrations (greeting)
- Clean & Simple (easy watercolor background and Basic Black mat)
Here is how I made the card. Started with a card base of Pool Party and mat of Basic Black card stock (adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals). Next using Pool Party ink, Aqua Painter and Watercolor paper created the background for my shells. Once the background was dry I used Basic Black Archival ink pad to stamp the greeting. Shells are two step stamping using Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Pool Party layered with Sahara Sand on Whisper White. When doing two step stamping, I find not overthinking it works best, when I concentrate on the 2nd layer to hard I seem to never get it right, then I relax about it and my stamping is great. The circle shell was die cut using a scallop circle die and the other two where cut out with paper snips. Basic Black Metallic thread is held down with Fast Fuse before the shells were adhered, some with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a great day – Craft On!
Remember to add your order to the current Host Code EKUSG6HS, check demonstrator contact and I’ll happily send you a re-useable thank you card and small thank you gift.
If your order is over $150, I hope you’ll use all of the Host Rewards you’ve earned. Otherwise, I’d love for you to add your order to the current Host Code EKUSG6HS.
Click on any of the images below for more product information and to order directly from my on-line store.
Remember, July 1 – 31 – – – Bonus Days Important Details:
- Keep you codes! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days Coupon and write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered. Demonstrators do not receive copies of your codes.
- Requires Email Address – An email address is required to participate, bonus codes are only received via email.
- No Limit! There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the length of the program. Example, if your order is $101.00 (before shipping and tax) you receive 2 bonus codes.