Happy Saturday, any special plan? I’ll be resting and playing with my Stampin’ Up! order that arrived yesterday. I’m looking forward to trying the new Brusho Crystal Colours and Barn Door Bundle, look for some projects this month.
Today’s card is for the Paper Craft Crew weekly blog challenge, this weeks is a card sketch, you can see the banner below.
For my card I decided to use a variety of different products and mix them all together for a beautiful card.
- Silver embossed dots from Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Silver embossed Happy Birthday from Rose Wonder Photopolymer Stamp Set (one of my favorite greeting sets)
- Strip of paper from Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Stitched Shaped Square in Daffodil Delight
- Old Olive 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon
- Berry Burst flower stamped with Falling Flowers Stamp set and die cut with matching May Flowers Framelits
- Pool Party leaves from Petals & More Thinlits
- Finishing touches:
- Clear Faceted Gems
- Pearl Jewel Accents
Thank you for taking the time to stop by, hope you are inspired to try stamping.
Follow me on Instagram @cqueen309. Have a great day – Craft On!
Click on any of the images below for more product information and to order directly from my on-line store.
Please add your order to the current Host Co GTUWWZS2, check demonstrator contact, and I’ll happily send you a re-useable thank you card and free gift. During Sale-a-Bration (1/3/18 – 3/31/18) orders from my online store over $50 before tax and shipping will receive a package of the new Tutti-Fruitti Adhesive-Backed Sequins (#145609) from the new 2018 Occasions catalog as a thank you.
For orders is over $150, please use all of the Host Rewards you’ve earned. Otherwise, I’d love for you to add your order to the current Host Code GTUWWZS2.