Happy Tuesday, hope all is well with you. I’m here in Stamford CT this week for my day job in accounting and finance but wanted to make sure to share some projects with you.
This Gate fold Peek-a- Boo card uses the other main sentiment from the Wonderful Year stamp set. This time I used White Stampin’ Emboss powder for the sentiment and sponge daubers along with Cherry Cobbler and Emerald Envy ink to color the Whisper White cardstock.
- Cherry Cobbler card base – 5½” x 7 ¾”, scored at 1¾” and 6″
- Delightful Dijon mat – 1½” x 5¼” (need 2)
- Designer Series Paper – 1¼” x 5″
- Whisper White for sentiment – 3¼” x 2¾”
- Cherry Cobbler mat – 3½” x 3″ (this piece is adhered with Stampin Dimensionals)
- Inside Whisper White – 4″ x 5¼”
Inside, with the second half of the greeting. Just watch where the greeting is stamped so that you don’t see it when the card is closed.
This card is perfect for any occasion, just change the size of mat and sentiment piece to fit your stamp set.
Thank you for stopping by, have a great day – Craft On!
If you would like to make the Simple Saturday or today’s card, supply list below. Remember that when you order from me you will receive a small gift and handmade card from me as a thank you, happy shopping.