Hello there from Salt Lake City, Utah!
Today, November 9th Stampin’ Up! On Stage Live! starts. Last night I had dinner with a group of demonstrators I’m part of called “Stampy Wackers”. We meet at Squatter’s Pub for drinks, dinner and friendship. For those of us interested we swap card/project.
For my card I kept it simple:
- 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ piece of 2017-2019 In-Color card stock, used the Starburst punch and punched out the Starburst
- 3″ x 4″ piece of Fresh Floral Designer Series Paper, matching the card stock
- 2″ Whisper White circle with Happy Birthday from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp set
- Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere the Starburst with Whisper White circle
- Punch 4 Vellum cardstock leafs, adhered with liquid glue in the top right & bottom left of the circle
These are easy cards to make using any designer series paper – but a set of 5 of these with matching envelopes makes the perfect gift (hint for some easy Christmas/anytime gifts).
Thank you for taking the time to stop by, hope you are inspired to try making cards.
Please join my newsletter group to receive instructions and supply lists for all projects featured during the 12 Sundays of Christmas. Follow me on Instagram @cqueen309.
Have a great day – Craft On!
Click on any of the images below for more product information and to order directly from my on-line store.
Please add your order to the current Host Code XZJVWWKD, check demonstrator contact, I’ll happily send you a re-useable thank you card and free gift. This month orders between $35-$74.99 (before shipping and tax) receive a package of Clear or Gold Faceted Gems and orders from $75-$149.99, in addition to the Faceted Gems you will receive a package of Metallic Enamel Shapes.
For orders is over $150, please use all of the Host Rewards you’ve earned. Otherwise, I’d love for you to add your order to the current Host Code XZJVWWKD.