Welcome to Simple Saturday, today I am featuring cards make using a simple card design started from looking at some of the scraps I had laying around the crafting table. There were some 4″ x 4″ pieces of designer series paper and I thought why not layering them to create a card.
The basics for the card:
- Card base – 4¼” x 11″ scored at 5½” for either top or side fold, your call
- Card base – 5½” x 8½” scored at 4¼” for either top or side fold, your call
- Designer Series Paper 4″ x 4″
- Designer Series Paper 3½” x 3½”
- Either Whisper White or Very Vanilla for greeting (use around 2″ circle, square or even an oval), I used circles that I had already die cut
- Coordinating Ribbon or Card stock
- Embellishments if desired
Since the time for Christmas cards will be ending soon, the first is a Christmas card using the Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper and Tin of Tags Stamp Set.
Next is a birthday card featuring the A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack and greeting from Bunch of Blossoms photopolymer stamp set:
Now look at your stash, what do you have laying around you can use?
Thank you for stopping by, have a great day – Craft On!