Happy Thursday, one more day until the weekend! Any special plans or just relaxing? I’m hoping to craft after a busy last weekend.
Today’s card features the Balloon Adventures Bundle which includes the Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set and matching Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits as well as the 2017 Sale-A-Bration Carried Away Designer Series Paper for a Shadow Box Card. This card looks simple at first, but when you open it – the shadow box opens.
Placement of the Pop-Up Balloon Die helps create the shadow box when the card is opened.
Measurements for the paper include:
- Card stock for base (I used Mint Macaron)
- 1 – 5.5″ x 10.5″
- 1 – 4″ x 5.5″
- Whisper White Mat for front – 3.75″ x 5.25″
- Night of Navy – 2.75″ x 2.75″ (Layering Squares Framelits Used)
- Whisper White for sentiment – 2.5″ x 2.5″ (Stitched Shapes Framelits Used)
- Whisper White for inside – 3.25″ x 5.25″
- Designer Series Paper for front – 3.5″ x 5″
- Scraps for ballons
Shout out to Dawn Griffith for the you-tube video on how to create his card.
Thank you for stopping by, have a great day – Craft On!