So how is your week going, I’m getting ready for a few more vacation days, we have some day trips planned, hopefully the weather cooperates and it’s not to hot & humid.
Today I’m sharing some cards that were fun to make, they feature the same basic layout and using Stampin’ Up! Designer Series paper makes it easy. Pick the paper you like, I used Be Merry, Eastern Palace Specialty and Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper along with matching card stock to create the cards.
For the stamp sets I used the new Carols of Christmas (available August 1st, a month before the new Holiday catalog September 1st), Rose Wonder and Oh So Eclectic. Fresh Fig Medallion is from the Eastern Medallion Thinlits and Flowers/Peekaboo Peach grid is from the Eclectic Layer Thinlits.
Same design = Three completely different cards!
Here are the basic dimensions used on all three cards on a standard 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ card base, folded at 4 1/4″:
- Card stock mat – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Series Paper horizontal – 1 3/4″ x 5″
- Designer Series Paper vertical banner – 1 1/2″ or 1 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, punched with triple banner punch and cut off any extra with paper snips (adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals)
- Add sentiment and 3-D embellishment
Thank you for taking the time to stop by, hope you are inspired to try making cards.
Have a great day – Craft On!
Remember to add your order to the current Host Code EKUSG6HS and check demonstrator contact, I’ll happily send you a re-useable thank you card and small thank you gift.
If your order is over $150, I hope you’ll use all of the Host Rewards you’ve earned. Otherwise, I’d love for you to add your order to the current Host Code EKUSG6HS.
Click on any of the images below for more product information and to order directly from my on-line store.
Remember, July 1 – 31 – – – Bonus Days Important Details:
- Keep you codes! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days Coupon and write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered. Demonstrators do not receive copies of your codes.
- Requires Email Address – An email address is required to participate, bonus codes are only received via email.
- No Limit! There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the length of the program. Example, if your order is $101.00 (before shipping and tax) you receive 2 bonus codes.