Each morning when I get up and while having my coffee I spend time checking out some blogs to see what other crafters are doing and when I saw this challenge, make a card using your favorite stamp set, ink & paper, I just knew the card that has been floating in my head needed to be made. I love the beach, blue and watercoloring so this is perfect, especially for this weekend, for what most call the beginning weekend of summer, now if only the sun will come out here in Pittsburgh.
Don’t forget to check out the Stamp Ink Paper blog, click on the image for a direct link to it.
My card has a few cool features, let me list a few:
- Before I did any stamping a lightly water colored a background of Soft Sky and Crumb Cake
- The lighthouse was stamped, hand cut out and attached before the layering
- “Sunshine” is three layers of card stock adhered by using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen and has Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter for sparkle, just like the light beams
- The ground layer at the bottom is also water color paper, with a hand torn top, color washed and then stamped
- Chair and drink are from the new Seasonal Layers Thinlits, part of the Colorful Season’s Bundle in the new Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog which goes live June 1st – 10am MT
Thank you for stopping by, have a great day – Craft On!
When you spend at least $50 with me and add your order to the current Host Code (Z6XERXPX), making sure to check demonstrator contact, I’ll happily send you a re-useable thank you card and small thank you gift.
If your order is over $150, I hope you’ll use all of the Host Rewards you’ve earned. Otherwise, I’d love for you to add your order to the current Host Code Z6XERXPX.
Click on any of the images below for more product information and to order directly from my on-line store. Happy Shopping!