Tomorrow the family will be celebrating my cousin Lisa’s son Jackson’s first birthday, today I thought I would share the card I will be taking to the party, it’s a shaker card! Thought it would be entertaining for the little guy. 🙂 Before I share the card with you, thought I would fill you in on the Year-End Closeout sale that just started with Stampin Up.
Click on the banner below for a link to the Year-End Closeouts Sale and make sure you aren’t missing any of your favorites. Some items up to 80% off! The promotion runs until January 5, 2015.
- No minimum purchase required.
- No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Closeout items.
- Items offered during the Year-End Closeouts are while supplies last.
- Online customers can add non-Year-End Closeout items to their order.
- Year-End Closeouts orders are eligible for hostess benefits/Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Following the Year-End Closeouts sale, some remaining items may stay in the Clearance Rack. Other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
For Jackson’s card, I used the Little Letter thinlits with the Big Shot and Magnetic Platform to cut out the words on a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock. This piece is backed by a piece of window sheet cut just a little smaller and glued to the cardstock, foam tape along the border helps make the shaker. Next step was taking a variety of scraps and the Confetti Stars punch to punch a bunch of confetti to tuck inside to shake, shake, shake! Card base is Whisper White to show off all the colors of the stars inside!
Inside featuring the Zoo Babies and Remembering your Birthday stamp set. Animals are lined up using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and ready to party!
Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the card. Have a great day, Craft On!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog